Promotional gifts for congresses and merchandising
All category products
- Serge transparent badge holderBadge holder with insert on the back and opening on top to attach to a lanyard or roller clip. Size: 8,8 x 10,0 cm. This item fits a card of 9,4 x 6,7 cm.Price from $0.14 /unit
- Impey lanyard with convenient hookEntry level lanyard in a wide range of colours, offering great value for money and impressive logo sizes.Price from $0.30 /unit
- Lago lanyard with break-away closureLanyard for holding a name badge, ID card or keys. Breakaway closure eliminates chocking hazards. Second location setup charge waived if both sides decorated with same artwork. Run charges still apply.Price from $0.42 /unit
- Sagan phone holder lanyard with detachable buckleSagan lanyard with detachable buckle, phone holder.The multi-function lanyard offering a detachable buckle, hook clip and a phone holder. In a wide range of colours with impressive logo sizes the most complete offering available.Price from $0.44 /unit
- Aspen roller clipKeep you badges or keys safe and at hand at all times.Price from $0.54 /unit
- Yogi lanyard detachable buckle break-away closureThe Yogi lanyard is a good choice for various events and employee badges. This strong polyester lanyard with a practical detachable buckle is also great for attaching ID cards and keys. For extra safety measures the breakaway closure is released when force is applied. The Yogi lanyard is available in several colours.Price from $0.59 /unit
- Julian bamboo lanyard with safety clip100% bamboo lanyard with safety clip. Offering great value for money and impressive logo sizes when looking for a green choice. High quality oval hook with lobster clip ideal for holding name badge, ID card or keys.Price from $0.67 /unit
- Vega plastic card holderLandscape card holder which is ideal for exhibitions, workplaces, and networking events. Suitable for standard business card and credit card sized passes.Price from $1.03 /unit
- Detroit RPET conference bag 4LConference bag made of recycled PET plastic featuring a zippered main compartment and front zipper pocket, with reinforced top carry handles and trendy color contrast elements.Price from $4.74 /unit
- Case Logic Propel 15.6" laptop briefcaseA sleek laptop briefcase with storage and protection for the workday or business travel. Padded storage for a laptop up to 15.6\". Slip pocket for a tablet up to 12\". Organization panel with storage for a notebook, small accessories and keys. Front pocket that provides quick access to small items. Dedicated file pocket. Luggage pass through panel for travel.Price from $56.43 /unit
- Lorenzo badge holderBadge holder with insert on the back and opening on top to attach to a lanyard or roller clip. This item fits a card of 9,4 x 8,3 cm.
- Dylan cotton lanyard with safety clip100% cotton lanyard with safety clip. Great value for money and impressive logo sizes when looking for a green choice. High quality oval hook with lobster clip that is ideal for holding a name badge, ID card, or keys.
What are the advantages and why attend trade shows?
Trade shows are large gatherings where manufacturers and vendors can connect with consumers. Trade shows are a very old tradition. They date back to the Middle Ages, where during every holiday or religious tradition merchants used to gather at large fairs in search of business opportunities. At that time, citizens also waited for trade fairs, curious about the advantage of buying some things during these exhibitions. The famous onion fair or the international fair of Messina, still present today, are just some of the examples. The fair has evolved the concept of classic fair, introducing monothematic fairs, such as the chocolate fair, exhibition fairs, sectorial fairs, such as the handicraft fair, the photography fair, the international book fair. These are just a few examples. Trade fairs are extremely important for all companies, even today. Despite technology and the Internet, it is necessary to be in touch with your target and your competitors to better understand the market trend, the updates of the sector and the strategies to implement. It is essential to study the reason that leads your company to participate and focus on a specific fair and not on another. This is to avoid wasting money and time.
What are the most interesting trade show giveaways and how to select them?
First of all, you must know what promotional item you would give away at each specific trade show. Corporate giveaways represent your business: the material, the color, the shape, even the packaging represents your corporate values. This is why it becomes vital for your marketing. Before each trade show you should prepare a structured marketing plan to decide: - what you want to communicate, what message you want to leave and what item could be unique for the specific occasion and obviously the budget to dedicate. Another very important step is to customize your entire booth. Each employee of your booth should have a personalized outfit and work tools with your logo on them. These details communicate professionalism about your business, so paying attention to them will make a difference in terms of ROI. Generally, the most interesting trade show giveaways are: - Hi-Tec items: custom Usb; custom adapters; custom chargers; custom headphones; cell phone accessories; and tablet accessories. - Office and business items: Personalized pens; Personalized notepads and blocks; Personalized pen sets; and Personalized folders.- Apparel: Personalized shopping bags; Personalized gloves and scarves; Personalized shirts. - Fashion items: Personalized water bottles; Personalized toys and puzzles; Personalized key chains and personalized home decorations.
Why give promotional items to your customers during trade shows?
Attending a trade show is not enough to be remembered by your potential customers. Attendees walk through many booths, see and touch many items and products. So, they can't remember all the attendees. Reason why you should touch them emotionally to be remembered. Promotional giveaways are essential to showcase your business and ensure success at trade shows. In 2019, PPAI, the international promotional products association, released a study stating that 90% of people who receive a giveaway during a trade show remember the brand that got it. Moreover, 80% of these people are willing to make a purchase from the same company. The reason for this behavior is almost obvious. It is part of the gratitude marketing branch. Every time we receive a gift we feel appreciated, so when the need for an equivalent purchase arises, our mental availability, in that product or that service, suggests us to choose it. That is why it is essential to study ad hoc promotional items for trade shows.
How to order trade show merchandising at Garrampa?
Buying customized items has never been so easy: - Choose the item you prefer indicating the color, quantity and printing technique and send us the order. And now it's up to us! Our staff will proceed to create a virtual sample to show you the simulation of the items made with your logo. After your approval, we will proceed with the production. You will receive your customized items in an estimated average of 8-10 days. What if I'm looking for an innovative item that I can't find on the web? No problem. Contact us by phone, chat, whatsapp or contact form and we will take care of it. We are very fast in serving our customers.