Personalized and original gifts for fairs and events
All category products
- Serge transparent badge holderBadge holder with insert on the back and opening on top to attach to a lanyard or roller clip. Size: 8,8 x 10,0 cm. This item fits a card of 9,4 x 6,7 cm.Price from $0.14 /unit
- High-five hand clapperDuo-tone hand clapper for making noise and giving applause. Compliant with EN71. .Price from $0.28 /unit
- Impey lanyard with convenient hookEntry level lanyard in a wide range of colours, offering great value for money and impressive logo sizes.Price from $0.30 /unit
- Lago lanyard with break-away closureLanyard for holding a name badge, ID card or keys. Breakaway closure eliminates chocking hazards. Second location setup charge waived if both sides decorated with same artwork. Run charges still apply.Price from $0.42 /unit
- Sagan phone holder lanyard with detachable buckleSagan lanyard with detachable buckle, phone holder.The multi-function lanyard offering a detachable buckle, hook clip and a phone holder. In a wide range of colours with impressive logo sizes the most complete offering available.Price from $0.44 /unit
- Aspen roller clipKeep you badges or keys safe and at hand at all times.Price from $0.54 /unit
- Yogi lanyard detachable buckle break-away closureThe Yogi lanyard is a good choice for various events and employee badges. This strong polyester lanyard with a practical detachable buckle is also great for attaching ID cards and keys. For extra safety measures the breakaway closure is released when force is applied. The Yogi lanyard is available in several colours.Price from $0.59 /unit
- Julian bamboo lanyard with safety clip100% bamboo lanyard with safety clip. Offering great value for money and impressive logo sizes when looking for a green choice. High quality oval hook with lobster clip ideal for holding name badge, ID card or keys.Price from $0.67 /unit
- Vega plastic card holderLandscape card holder which is ideal for exhibitions, workplaces, and networking events. Suitable for standard business card and credit card sized passes.
- Detroit RPET conference bag 4LConference bag made of recycled PET plastic featuring a zippered main compartment and front zipper pocket, with reinforced top carry handles and trendy color contrast elements.
- Case Logic Propel 15.6" laptop briefcaseA sleek laptop briefcase with storage and protection for the workday or business travel. Padded storage for a laptop up to 15.6\". Slip pocket for a tablet up to 12\". Organization panel with storage for a notebook, small accessories and keys. Front pocket that provides quick access to small items. Dedicated file pocket. Luggage pass through panel for travel.
- Lorenzo badge holderBadge holder with insert on the back and opening on top to attach to a lanyard or roller clip. This item fits a card of 9,4 x 8,3 cm.
- Dylan cotton lanyard with safety clip100% cotton lanyard with safety clip. Great value for money and impressive logo sizes when looking for a green choice. High quality oval hook with lobster clip that is ideal for holding a name badge, ID card, or keys.
What are the advantages and why promote events and fairs?
Events, such as trade fairs, are large gatherings where producers can connect with consumers. There are different types of events: corporate events for product launches; employee or customer events; events such as concerts and shows organized by companies, associations or independent artists; sporting events; charity events or fundraising events. There are many reasons to sponsor and organize an event. If you are a medium-large company, you can't help but use events as an external marketing tool and as an internal communication tool. Corporate training events, for example, are very productive because in addition to training your employees, it is also a moment to increase the sense of belonging and identification with the brand and corporate values. If, on the other hand, you are a small company, this does not mean that you cannot be interested in promoting events. Absolutely not! You can organize corporate events before the vacations, for example, a Christmas or summer event, where you can showcase your company's results, reward the best employees and generate internal gratification. Don't forget that events are a real part of marketing. Giving them the right focus will make all the difference in terms of credibility, reliability and engagement.
What are the most interesting event giveaways and how to select them?
First of all, you need to know what promotional item you would give away at each specific event. Corporate gifts represent your business: the material, the color, the shape and even the packaging represent your corporate values. This is why it becomes vital for your marketing. Before each event you should prepare a structured marketing plan to decide: - what you want to communicate, what message you want to leave and what item could be unique for the specific occasion and obviously the budget to dedicate. Another very important step is to customize your entire booth. Each employee at your booth event should have personalized apparel and work tools with your logo on them. These details communicate professionalism about your business, so paying attention to them makes a difference in terms of image. Generally, the most interesting event giveaways are: - High-tech items: custom USBs; custom adapters; custom chargers; custom headphones; cell phone accessories; and tablet accessories. - Office and business items: Personalized pens; Personalized notepads and blocks; Personalized pen sets and personalized folders; Personalized shopping bags; Personalized hats; Personalized gloves and scarves; Personalized shirts. - Everyday items: Personalized water bottles; Personalized mugs; Personalized key chains and personalized lanyards; Personalized toothbrushes and personalized stress balls.
Why give promotional items to your customers during events?
Attending an event is not enough to be remembered. Original and coherent events have a great emotional impact on customers and help your employees remember it for a long time. A well-organized event cannot be without personalized items. If you are looking for an impactful event, you must organize it in every detail. Being gifted makes us feel appreciated and this works in any relationship, even between vendors and clients. In 2019, PPAI, the international promotional products association, released a study indicating that 90% of people who receive a gift during an event remember which company they got it from. In addition, 80% of these people are willing to make a purchase from the same company. If you are organizing a corporate event for your employees, thinking about a personalized gift makes it an indelible event. And even afterwards, your promotional items will be used to remind your employees of the event and showcase your brand wherever they move. If you are participating in a charity event and distributing promotional items, you are not only doing a great job for a good reason, but you are also communicating values, mission and therefore your image. Participating in and organizing events is essential to building your business narrative. Doing so with custom tools says a lot about who your company is.
How to buy corporate gifts with logo for events at Garrampa?
Buying personalized items has never been easier: - Choose the item you prefer indicating color, quantity and printing technique and send us the order. And now it's up to us! Our staff will proceed to create a virtual sample to show you the simulation of the items made with your logo. After your approval, we will proceed with the production. You will receive your customized items in an estimated average of 8-10 days. What if I'm looking for an innovative item that I can't find on the web? No problem. Contact us by phone, chat, whatsapp or contact form and we will take care of it. We are very fast in serving our customers.