Pill boxes, blood pressure monitors and first aid kits to take your brand further with health items. If you are a company working in the wellness sector, such as beauty centers or spas, or simply want to pamper your employees and clients with a personalized gift related to wellness to show them how much you care about their well-being. Taking care of the body always creates a positive feeling of well-being that will then be associated with your brand. In this section you will find colorful personalized mirrors, delicate cocoa butter, sunscreen, practical manicure sets, scented scented candles and bath sets. Just send us an email with your logo and we will make you a virtual sample of the personalized personal care product you have chosen and send it to you by email along with a quote....
- Moore type IIR face maskGraid Protection. Type IIR face mask with 3 layers. Face mask with soft and strong ear elastic and nose clamp ensuring a good fit. The mask has a high bacterial filtration. The single-use mask is recommended for use by general population and healthcare professionals to reduce cross-contamination. Protecting against and minimizing risk of infection. Provides comfort through breathable material that does not irritate the skin. CE marked in accordance with EU Directive on Medical Devices 93/42 / EEC, Annex V.3&Vii, Class 1 rule 1. Type IIR approved in accordance with EN 14683:2019. We guarantee Bacteria Filter Effect (BFE) of ≥ 98% and splash resistance. Biocompatibility tested. Only available in increments of 50 (minimum order quantity 50 pieces). Delivered in a carton box of 10 x 8 x 19 cm.Price from $0.16 /unit
- Thomas FFP2 non-reusable face mask5 layers FFP2 NR face mask with soft and strong ear elastic and nose clamp ensuring a good fit. The mask has an outstanding filtering efficiency ( >98%) and is recommended for use by the general population and healthcare professionals to reduce cross-contamination. Protects the surrounding environment from particles emitted by the mask user and protects the user from the surrounding particles. Provides comfort through breathable material that does not irritate the skin. Each mask is packed in a single polybag size: 11,8 x 15,7 cm, and delivered in a 10 pieces full-colour box size: 14 x 13 x 5 cm. Compliance: EN149:2001 + A1:2009. CE Certification: issued by LGAI – notified body 0370. Module B Certification nr: 0370-4620-PPE/B. Module C2 Certification nr: 0370-4620-PPE/C2.Price from $0.54 /unit
- Frederik 2-function emergency blanketEmergency blanket that can provide protection against heat, cold, and humidity. It is perfect for camping trips, sporting events, and for emergency situations. When the silver side is against the body it will offer protection against the cold. The golden side against the body will keep you cool. Blanket size is 160x210 cm. The blanket is regulated, tested, and certified as a Medical Device Class I in accordance with Medical Device Directive MDD 93/42/EEC of 14 June 1993.Price from $1.67 /unit
- Save-me 19-piece first aid kit5 plasters, 4 alcohol pads, bandage, triangle bandage, 2 safety pins, 5 gauzes, and scissors in nylon pouch. EN13485 compliant.Price from $3.10 /unit
- Alexander 30-piece first aid waterproof bagStrong and durable tarpaulin waterproof bag with 30 pieces of first aid supplies. The kit contains a pair of scissors (9 cm), 1 elastic bandage (4 metre x 6 cm), 2 dry swabs (5x5 cm), 6 skin cleansing swabs, 1 triangular bandage (136x96x96 cm), 1 adhesive tape (1.25 cm x 5 metre), 1 pair of gloves (5.5 g), 3 cotton pins (8 cm), 2 safety pins (3.6 cm), and 12 plasters (7.2x1.9 cm). The roll-top closure with plastic buckle ensures that the content is kept dry and safe. Great for watersport and other outdoor activities. First aid kits will help you to perform a simple wound treatment in order to reduce the secondary injuries. A first aid kit is regarded as a medical device and is governed by 93/42/EEC, based on the intended use: “diagnosis, prevention, monitoring, treatment or alleviation of disease”. This medical device belong to CLASS I, Is.Price from $8.90 /unit
- Haste 10-piece first aid kitGauze pad, 2 alcohol pads, soap wipe, wet wipe and 5 plasters in transparent red box with lanyard. EN13485 compliant.
- Margrethe emergency fire blanketFire blanket primarily intended for effectively smothering smaller fires, for example involving clothing, bed linen, or pots and pans. The fire blanket is 100x100 cm and is tested and certified in accordance with EN 1869:2019.
- Christian 5-piece plaster boxPortable mini box containing 5 adhesive plasters sized 56x19mm, intended to use on minor cuts and abrasions. The plaster box offers a large decoration area. The adhesive plasters are regulated, tested, and certified as Medical Device Class I in accordance with Medical Device Directive MDD 93/42/EEC of 14 June 1993.
- Vincent 12-piece first aid tin boxA convenient folding lid tin box which holds 12 pieces of first aid supplies. Great for at home, in the car, or at work, and has a large decoration area on top of the lid. A first aid kit is regarded as a medical device and is governed by 93/42/EEC, based on their intended use: “diagnosis, prevention, monitoring, treatment or alleviation of disease”. This medical device belong to CLASS I, Is.
- Henrik mouth-to-mouth shield in polyester pouchA must-have item for all CPR trained personnel, designed to make mouth-to-mouth emergency resuscitation safe for both patient and rescuer. Tiny folded in a polyester pouch with keyring offering a large decoration area. Prevents direct contact with both rescuer\'s and patient’s mouth, nose, and face. Resists water and saliva allowing air to ventilate. Suitable for both adults and children. The mouth-to-mouth shield is regulated, tested, and certified as Medical Device Class I in accordance with Medical Device Directive MDD 93/42/EEC of 14 June 1993.
- Face mask strapStrap that allows face masks to be worn comfortably for prolonged periods. The strap has small hooks for holding a mask\'s elastic taut, relieving any pain or discomfort from the elastic being in direct contact with the wearer\'s ears. This product contains Biomaster antimicrobial technology that provides protection against the growth of harmful micro-organisms for the lifetime of the product.
- Protective face visor - MediumCE certified wraparound face visor. The frame contains Biomaster antimicrobial technology, which provides protection against the growth of harmful micro-organisms. The PET visor clips easily and securely to the frame. Made in the UK. Delivered flatpacked. CE marked in accordance with EU 2016/425.
- Elisabeth cleansing wipesWet wipes for cleansing hands and surfaces of frequent use (smartphones, shopping carts, keyboards, etc.). Delivered in an aluminium covered package (8,5x6 cm) and unfolds to 18x12 cm for easy handling on any large surface. Contains 70% isopropyl alcohol which is cleansing and dries quickly after use. Delivered in a carton box of 15,5 x 12 x 8,5 cm.