- Span 1200 mAh power bankThis power bank with a 1,200 mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery, provides power to charge smartphones, MP3 players and many other devices. It also features a key ring for easy carrying. Includes a USB to Micro USB charging cable. Input 5V/1A, output 5V/1A. Supplied in a white gift box.
- Pep 4000 mAh power bank4000 mAh slim, lightweight aluminium power bank with grade A lithium polymer battery. The LED indicator lights up during charging and displays the remaining battery capacity in the power bank. Power bank’s input is 5V/1A and output is 5V/1A. Includes a USB to Micro-USB charging cable. Supplied in a blank white gift box.Price from $6.76 /unit
- Asama 5000 mAh wheat straw power bank5000 mAh light weight and compact power bank made of wheat straw and plastic material mixed together, reducing the amount of plastic needed. Dual USB output that allows for charging 2 devices at the same time. Packaged in a gift box and delivered with an instruction manual (both made of sustainable material). Micro-USB charging cable is included.
- Plate 8000 mAh aluminium power bankThe Plate 8000 mAh aluminium power bank features a 8000 mAh Grade A Lithium-polymer battery and has a slim design. The LED indicator lights up during charging and displays the remaining battery capacity in the power bank. It has an input and output of 5V/2A and its made from durable aluminium. Includes a USB to Micro-USB charging cable. Supplied in a white Avenue gift box.
- Compress 10.000 mAh high density power bankThe Compress 10.000 mAh high density power bank is very compact which makes it ideal for on the go. It packs a 10.000 mAh grade A Lithium Polymer battery with an output of 5V/2A. The power bank can be charged via Micro USB or USB type-C. The LED indicator lights up during charging and displays the remaining battery capacity in the power bank. Includes a USB to Micro-USB charging cable.
- Constant 10.000 mAh wireless power bank with LEDThis 10.000 mAh wireless power back with a LED display will ensure you never run out of power when you’re on the go. It combines a wireless charger with a large capacity power bank. Comes with a convenient LED display. Simply place your smartphone on the wireless charging symbol to start charging. Up to 2 smartphones can also be charged via the USB ports. Only works with phone models that support wireless charging. An external wireless charging receiver or receiver case is required for charging an iPhone model with wireless technology older than the iPhone 8. Supplied in a white Avenue gift box.
- Alata 8000mAh bamboo solar power bank8000mAh bamboo power bank with dual USB output. Integrated solar panel for quick topup charging, ideal for outdoor activities. 5V/2A Type-C input, 5V/1A USB output 1 and 5V/2A USB output 2. Delivered in a gift box with an instruction manual (both made of sustainable materials).
- Future 6000 mAh bamboo/fabric wireless power bankA more sustainable choice! The Bamboo / fabric 6000 mAh wireless power bank is made of real bamboo and eco cotton fabric. It features a Grade A 6000 mAh Lithium Polymer battery and allows for smartphone charging without cables. Supports wireless charging up to 1A for devices that have wireless charging functionality. Wireless charging only works with devices that support it. For devices that don’t support wireless charging, an external wireless charging receiver or receiver case is required. Includes Micro USB charging cable. Phones can also be charged with a cable via the 5V/2A USB output.
- SCX.design O16 A5 light-up notebook powerbankLight-up logo notebook with a 4000 mAh powerbank with a 3-in-1 integrated cable (Type-C, Android, iPhone). Input: 5V/1A. Output: 5V/2A. When opened, the magnetic strap lights up. This functionality works for up to 25 days without recharging the device! The removable A5 notebook comes with 30 pages of recycled and biodegradable paper. Delivered with a gift box with magnetic closure, made out of recycled paper.
- Stellar 8000 mAh solar power bankThe Stellar Solar Power Bank includes an 8000mAh A-Grade lithium polymer battery and has a single crystal 1.5W solar panel. It includes a LED flashlight which can be turned on/off by double pressing on the power button. The power bank allows you to charge two items simultaneously with an input of 5V/1.5A and a max output of 5V/2.1A (output 1: 5V/2.1A and output 2: 5V/1A). The 4 LED indicators show the remaining battery capacity in the power bank. The power bank can be charged by the sun or the included USB to Micro USB charging cable. Supplied in a white Avenue gift box. .
- Coma 6000 mAh wireless power bankThe Coma wireless power bank is equipped with wireless technology and a 6000 mAh battery, ensuring your devices are charged cable-free and in no time. You can charge supported devices by simply placing them on the power bank. The power bank is easily turned on and off with a single power button and the 5 LEDs will indicate the power and charging levels. USB/micro USB charging cable included. Supplied in a white gift box.
- Weave 4000 mAh fabric power bankThis fabric covered 4000 mAh A grade Lithium-Polymer battery power bank is seriously on trend. Includes a USB to Micro USB cable to recharge the battery backup or to charge devices with a Micro-USB input like Android smartphones. Comes with a cord for easy carrying. Power output of 5V/2A.
- Palm Bluetooth® speaker with wireless power bankThe Palm is a Bluetooth® speaker with built in music controls that will play over 30 hours of music at max volume! In addition to being a portable Bluetooth® speaker the Palm is also a wireless charging power bank with a 5000 mAh battery, meaning it can charge any wireless charging compatible device. If wireless charging is not an option, the Palm can also be used as a standard power bank with the necessary charging cable. If those features aren’t impressive enough, the Palm can also be charged through wireless charging or with the provided Micro USB cable. Included with the Palm Bluetooth® speaker and wireless power bank is a premium gift box that gives a preview of what’s inside and a Micro USB charging cable. Bluetooth working range is 10 meters (33 feet). Charge time: Up to 3 hours. Bluetooth® version 5.0.
- Dense 5000 mAh wireless power bankThis compact power bank features a 5000 mAh grade A lithium polymer battery with a 5V/2A in- and output. Due to its size it’s perfectly suitable for on the go. Supports 5W wireless charging and charging via the USB ports by cable. Wireless charging only works with devices that support it. For devices that don’t support wireless charging, an external wireless charging receiver or receiver case is required.
- Jinn 2200 mAh power bank with rubber finishThis compact power bank with a 2200 mAh battery, packs enough power to fully charge a smartphone. When charging the power bank, the red colour LED indicator light flashes. When charging a device, the indicator light will turn blue. USB cable included. .
- Magclick 5000mAh 5W wireless magnetic power bankWireless charging magnetic powerbank that can be attached to the back of the phone (iPhone 12/iPhone 12 Pro /iPhone 12 Pro MAX) to charge the device. The 5W wireless charger is compatible with all Qi devices (iPhone 8 or above and Android devices that supports wireless charging), and for other phones it can be used as a regular wireless powerbank. For charging via cable the powerbank offers one Type-C input/output (5V/1.5A). The item also supports lightning input (5V/1.5A) for the original cable from Apple. 32 pieces high quality N52 heat resistant magnets provides the strong Magclick functionality. No accessory cable provided for sustainability purposes. Delivered in a premium kraft paper box with a colourful sticker.
- Loop 5000mAh recycled plastic power bankPowerbank made of recycled ABS plastic. The powerbank contains a long lasting grade A 5000 mAh lithium polymer battery. The power indicators will indicate the remaining energy level so you always know when to re-charge. Type-C input 5V/2A; Micro USB Input 5V/2A; USB output 5V/2A. No accessory cable provided for sustainability purposes. Delivered in gift box with an instruction manual (both made of sustainable material).
- Gleam 5000 mAh ultra slim light-up power bankFlat and durable power bank with a 5000 mAh polymer battery. Can be laser engraved on the front panel, which will light up the logo when the power bank is turned on or being used. Output: 5V/2A. Input: 5V/2A. No accessory cable provided for sustainability purposes.
- Yoko 1200mAh wheat straw power bank1200mAh light and compact power bank made of a mixture of wheat straw and ABS plastic, reducing the amount of plastic needed. USB output: 5V/1A. No accessory cable provided for sustainability purposes.
What is the capacity of the Power Banks?
The capacity of the Power Banks we offer varies depending on the model. Generally, you can find models ranging from 2000mAh to more than 20000mAh. The choice of capacity depends on your needs and the use you are going to give it.
Can they be customized with my logo?
Of course, all our Power Banks can be customized with your logo or design. The procedure is simple: you just provide us with the design and we take care of the rest. Depending on the battery model and your design, we will use the marking technique that best suits.
How long is the lifespan and how do I use it to prolong it?
The lifespan of a Power Bank is usually several years, although this can vary depending on the use and care given to it. To prolong its lifespan, it is recommended not to discharge the battery completely and avoid exposing it to high temperatures.
What are the delivery times for custom powerbanks?
If you buy power banks through the stampasi.it website, you will receive the products within 10-12 days. And if you need it more urgently, by paying a small supplement, you can speed up shipping and delivery even more.
Is there any difference in the charging capacity?
Yes, there are differences in the charging capacity between different Power Bank models. This capacity is related to the mAh (milliamp hours) of the battery. The higher the number of mAh, the greater the charging capacity.
Do I need to carry an additional charging cable for the Power Bank?
Some of our Power Bank models come with an integrated charging cable. However, other models do not include it and it will be necessary to carry an additional cable to charge your devices.
How long do they take to fully charge?
The time it takes a Power Bank to fully charge depends on its capacity and the power source used to charge it. Generally speaking, a 10000mAh battery can take between 4 and 6 hours to fully charge.